The new pages include a revised version of the original Welcome blog (Feb 2015) as well as separate pages for people who want to join the project and who want to upgrade their test. There is also a new page which has lots of useful tips on how to get the most out of your DNA Test and everyone should check this out, even if you have been a member of the project for a long time. There may be some useful hints and tips there that you may not be aware of.
Here is the list of new pages. Please feel free to copy and paste this pages list into any email you might send to prospective DNA testers.
- Welcome to the DNA Project
- Latest News & Recent Posts
- How to Join the Project
- How to Upgrade your Test
- Getting the Most out of your DNA Test
- Patriarchs & Matriarchs Page
- Most Distant Known Ancestor profiles - Lineage II